Learn how to balance your life and help your partner in crisis.
Your partner is changing. Don’t take this change personally. We all change, over time everyone needs to be able to shift with life. What makes this process difficult for you is that your partner’s mid life crisis will force you to deal with change outside your own natural pace of change. This video will help you regain balance and begin stopping the erosion you feel underneath your life.
Some more Info
This 30 minute video covers The following topics:
Learn how to help those you love make it through a difficult transition or within crisis.
This video covers:
- An overview to Mid Life Crisis: What your partner is going through.
- How to communicate with your partner.
- The mirror of mid life change
- Will my partner leave me? Steps to avoid a breakup.
- How to work with change in your life. The rules are changing.
- What relationship means in mid life crisis.
- Improving a relationship by releasing judgment. The three key steps.
- What is co-dependency and how to remove co-dependencies.
- Don’t let other people force your choices.Breaking out of bad patterns.
- Considerations for children.
- You and your partner will see issues differently. Learn how to properly approach this.
- Release feeling guilty.
- Time to build a new relationship with your partner based on kindness and friendship.
- How to get over bad feelings.
- The steps to move past the midlife crisis.