Conscious Dreaming Online Course
Sept 7 – Oct 5, 2021
4 pm HST ~ Check Your Time!
Register through Sept 6, 2021
Shamanic cultures are often dreaming cultures ~ receiving inspiration, guidance and powerful messages from the Dream-time. In this five-week online course we’ll explore our Nighttime Dreams, a true shamanic practice. We need strong dreamers in every community!
Below is a general outline (subject to change as questions arise and our dreams influence the teachings):
- Session 1 ~ Conscious Dreaming and learning an Active Dreaming process to play with the energy of the Dreamtime, Meditation to Meet a Dream Teacher
- Session 2 ~ Why do we dream? Dream Tending, Healing & Health Dreams, Active Dreaming Session #1
- Session 3 ~ Ancestral Dream Traditions, Visitation Dreams, Shrines, Active Dreaming Session #2
- Session 4 ~ Dream Re-entry, Recalling and bringing back a dream, Dream Language & Characters, Active Dreaming Session #3
- Session 5 ~ Reoccurring Dreams, Nightmares, Levels of Dreaming, Taking Action based on Dreams, Dream Gate Meditation
There will be teachings and experiential exercises each session so please plan to be in a quiet place you’re comfortable in and share your sleeping dreams.
Cost: $180 for 5 Online Sessions (all sessions will be recorded and available for 7 days)
Please note: After you enter your payment amount, the next page has the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to pay without a PayPal account. For most people, this is easier.
For all online payments, 8.5% Taxes & Paypal Service Costs will be added to the base amount.
You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registration that includes course details.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours before the first class to receive a full refund. Partial refunds will be considered the first week before the 2nd session.
We create guided meditation audios for our patrons.
Use these meditations to help you begin to create a sacred space for yourself in your day to day life! You can practice these meditations, again and again, to reflect, heal and gain inspiration and find guidance.