Register Here! Herbs for Cold & Flu Prevention ~ 3 Hour Class!
Tuesday, October 6th, 2020
(Wednesday, October 7th for Australia & New Zealand)
Time: 1 – 4 pm Hawaii Standard Time
Time Zone Converter
Below is a general outline. This class will focus on herbs, supplements and actions to reduce our chances of respiratory viral infection.
- Herbs & Spices to support the GI Tract
- Protecting your Nasal Passages
- Immune Boosting for Prevention
- Our recommended Adaptogens for Stress Management
- Top five favorite Nervine herbs
- Herbs for Supporting our Kids
- We’ll provide a list of herbals we have stocked in preparation for this winter and our favorite recipes!
- You’ll receive a list of sources for high-quality herbs we personally use and have stocked in our home apothecary
- Direct links to resources will be provided
This class will be co-taught by Judy Griffin and Julie Alessio
Judy Griffin is a nurse practitioner and western herbalist. She has over 20 years of experience working with people as a health advocate, teacher, and practitioner. She weaves in plant medicine wherever possible. Healing from the roots, starting with prevention, is at the heart of her work.
Please note: After you enter your payment amount, the next page has the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to pay without a PayPal account. For most people, this is easier.
For all online payments, 8.5% Taxes & Paypal Service Costs will be added to the base amount.
You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registration that includes course details.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours before the first class to receive a full refund. Partial refunds will be considered the first week before the 2nd session.
Photo by callidus