Julie and I are both teachers and healers. Over the years we have helped many people find peace, completeness and healing. Here are the testimonials to show our work on a personal level.
This course serves as a wonderful introduction to shamanism and for gaining experience with shamanic practices. Julie is a supportive, compassionate and insightful teacher. She explains concepts in a clear and understandable way, and she provides guidance from a non-judgmental and growth-oriented perspective. Among many things I appreciated about Julie as a teacher was her availability to provide feedback via e-mail in the time between sessions. This really helped me to integrate what I learned from the sessions into my daily life.
I have worked with Casey and Julie for over 9 months now and don't know what I would have done without them. They kept me from "cracking" and were there by email in between phone sessions when I needed them. The dream sessions with Julie have been a real treat. Casey is a strong rock.
Jewelie’s process for working with dreams has really opened up a new way of thinking for me in working with my dreams. Her dream sessions have been such a great way to get another perspective on what might be going on “behind the scenes” and have helped me see important components that I might have otherwise overlooked. I highly recommend working with Jewelie to anyone interested in getting deeper insights about their dreamworld!
Julie is a thoughtful and creative teacher who employs a variety of techniques to help her clients get "unstuck" in their personal and professional paths. She has an amazing capacity to help people find, discover and unlock their true potential in a caring and non-threatening way. She is a joy to work with and will help anyone find meaning and inspiration in whatever they are seeking.
Julie did a great job explaining the process. I think the timing of everything was just right. The drumming was amazing… I like the sharing conversation afterwards as well. It's a good way to integrate the experience. There was great follow up, as well.
My life is taking off in new and exciting directions. I think having this experience with you has been an integral part of this process. Getting in touch with that energetic part of me, the child of joy and wonder, has helped motivate me into jumping off of new and exciting cliff
I have been working with Julie for the past several months and I would highly recommend her teachings. She is a lovely shamanic teacher!
I have participated in dream exchanges and have learned a different way to look at dreams through another’s perspective that opens up options to consider, complete with an action plan.
Thank you for your insight and intuition about my dream Julie. You gave me some good tools as action steps for resolving the problems that came up in the dream.
I was utterly lost when I first started working with Casey. Personally and professionally. In working with him, I've been able to take what has been a real crisis and turn it into a fundamental transformation.
If any of you have the opportunity to do a retreat with Casey and Julie, DO IT! They are gracious hosts, fantastic teachers, and good friends. It was very special to be able to ease into the next phase of my life in Hilo. And the scenery is pretty good too.
Julie is an absolutely amazing teacher. I've been working with her for over a year. In that year, she's taught me movement meditation and I'd previously been unable to meditate in any way. She's also helped me develop spiritually and find my path. Julie is very personable and doesn't judge. She tailors her teachings to each individual so that they work for him/her. I highly recommend her!
Casey is a knowledgeable life coach that can help you work through tough interpersonal relationships at work or at home. He has years of experience as a top engineer so his thinking is very logical. His Taoist teachings will give you the freedom to create your own successful strategies to challenges.
I gladly recommend Casey as a Taoist mentor, a business and career coach as well as a personal counselor. I am grateful for all Casey's teachings and support to date. I see a long and sustainable future in his modern approach to Taoism.
Casey is a kind and thoughtful life coach who helped me in a time of need. He helped me to grow through a very challenging time. I would recommend anyone in a time of mid-life transformation and growth to use Casey's services. His website makes a great introduction to his philosophy and work.
I met Casey the day I opened his book ‘Personal Tao’. He is so unique in his understanding and delivery of the Tao that it deeply resonates with our own uniqueness. He is a poet of life, with a sharp vision of what holds things together, a dramatic pragmatism, high hopes and real profoundness.
He is poet, a teacher, but not a guru, for he never leads or claims to know the truth. He simply, gently, opens the gates to oneself. To ‘’work’’ with Casey is to design and shape life as it unfolds. A rare privilege.
Julie is an amazing teacher, delivering expert knowledge with kindness, creativity and a deep listening for her student's lives and dreams. Julie provides a judgement free space generating trust and empathy. I can highly recommend her as a spiritual teacher and guide.
The essays on his site were the first "sane" things my wife had read at the beginning of this process. She and I contacted Casey independently and felt encouraged that there was something good that could come from all this. Through the guided exercise of patience, being kind to one another and working with a spirit of non-judgement, Casey has helped the two of us maintain a level of honest communication that would have been hard to muster during this difficult time in our lives.
I know that through Casey's encouragement and instruction the two of us will be able to maintain the deepest of friendships that will last a lifetime.
Recently I had the opportunity to spend time with Casey in Hilo on a personal retreat. Casey’s unique approach based on kindness and grace is genuine and heartfelt. Casey and his family treated me as a special family member. They were generous and kind hosts always sensitive to my needs.
My life had been thrown into a world of Chaos when my wife went through her Midlife Crisis. I sought out information on how to deal with it and came across Personal Tao. Reading the information that Casey has written on his sight regarding Midlife Transformations really gave me some insight to what I was going through. He has a way of writing that makes the complex easy with a sense of calm and understanding. With his one on one coaching, Casey really helped guide and teach me how to deal with my situation through kindness and non-judgement.
Through one-on-one sessions with Julie, I began to feel a sense of groundedness and fluidity in life, she helped me to bring more awareness and my breath into my movements, and gave me a mirror of life so to speak through a meditative dialogue with my inner being, both as the dancer and the dance simultaneously.
The healing power of kindness - Casey helped my husband understand his midlife crisis, which threatened our marriage and our family unit.
As I learned about my husband's conversations with Casey, I sought his help as well and he encouraged me to be patient, kind, and be graceful as we went through a difficult period of awareness and growth. We are blessed to have found Casey - almost as if we were guided to this path. Keep the faith, hope, be gracious, and be kind - and love will always win.
Casey was patient and thorough and gave me lessons that were relevant and personalized to my life. He treated me with kindness and care. I had planned to spend only four days on my retreat with Casey but after spending time with him and experiencing how intuitive and helpful Casey is, I doubled the time I would be spending with him. Everything that Casey offers on his website is delivered to the utmost honesty and care in person.
Additional Testimonials and Review Excerpts
- Casey’s teaching has transformed my mid-life crisis and given me a faith in myself and the universe and an awareness of my power to create my own world of new possibilities and limitless potentials.
- I wholeheartedly recommend his writing, his retreat and his sense of wonder wrapped in wisdom with a dose of wit and fun. Onward, and thank you, Casey! You have made a real difference in my life and in helping me get to flow and balance.
- A place and a teacher like no other. Excellent service that is well worth your time. If you are unsure of what is next in your life or where you are going, you will find a warm welcome in Casey and a beautiful local to explore your path. His ability to conceptualize the different angles and shapes of a situation provides the kindness and comfort needed to explore your own life in a way never imagined.
- An Angel on Earth I was blessed by finding Casey’s web site on the internet. Just talking to Casey on the phone gave me so much comfort that I knew that I needed to fly to Hilo to meet him and attend his retreat. Casey is truly a gifted healer. He shares his knowledge and wisdom in a simple and humble way.
- I love Julie’s Conscious Dance. Peace, joy, contentment, and wholeness is what I feel at the end of a conscious dance. Julie allows participants the solitude they need to explore their inner dance journey, and at the same time, she can connect participants as a group. Julie, thank you for your heartfelt commitment to Conscious Dance!
- Wow…thank you so much for a great two hours of music, movement, and joy! It’s such a treat for me to be able just to open up all the channels and move to music; grateful. I haven’t danced that freely…possibly ever. Thank you for creating the space for me to be able to release.
- Thank you again. I felt an incredible connection to and pleasure with being in my body when I danced. I have little memory of feeling quite like that in this lifetime. It is wonderful and deepens my desire to keep that connection.
- Wanted to express my appreciation for your wonderful gift of dance to me. The workshop took me deeper, and the unconditional love from my peers will begin to allow the process of self-acceptance.
- I just love what it (movement meditation) does. And you’re great in showing us the PRESENCE to do it…I’m going to twirl everywhere I go now, who cares!