Register through February 22, 2021
This course requires you have a basic foundation in Shamanism. This means you understand the worldview and are comfortable traveling in the spirit worlds. You’ve established a connection with at least one Helping Compassionate Spirit. Consider taking Sessions 1-6 in the online Shamanism Foundations course first if you are new to Shamanism.
Below is a general outline. These six online sessions are set up to help you start using Shamanism for others, teaching, healing and caring for the Earth.
- Session 7 ~ Journey Interpretation, Divination Journeys to work on behalf of another person, Power Animal Merging
- Session 8 ~ Elemental Dismemberment Journey to prepare for working with others, Shamanic Teaching
- Session 9 ~ Shamanic Teaching Tips, Energy Awareness, Practice and Tools for Teaching
- Session 10 ~ Spiritual Healing and Illness from a Shamanic Perspective, Power Animal Retrievals
- Session 11 ~ Power Animal Retrievals, Long Distance and In-Person, Plant Spirit Medicine
- Session 12 ~ Power Animal Retrievals, Introduction to Shamanic Extraction & Healing with Spiritual Light
There will be teachings and experiential exercises each session so please plan to be in a quiet place you’re comfortable in.
Cost: $180 for 6 Online Sessions (all sessions will be recorded and available for 7 days)
Please note: After you enter your payment amount, the next page has the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to pay without a PayPal account. For most people, this is easier.
For all online payments, 8.5% Taxes & Paypal Service Costs will be added to the base amount.
You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registration that includes course details.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours before the first class to receive a full refund. Partial refunds will be considered the first week before the 2nd session.
We create guided meditation audios for our patrons.
Use these meditations to help you begin to create a sacred space for yourself in your day to day life! You can practice these meditations, again and again, to reflect, heal and gain inspiration and find guidance.