Introduction to Shamanism Foundations Online Course
April 22 – June 3, 2021
(no class May 20th)
Below is a general outline. The first 6 sessions are set up to help you have a strong foundation in Shamanism & a personal practice:
- Session 1 ~ Introductions, Shamanism Overview & Worldview, Beginning Shamanic Journeying Exercise to start creating a Sacred Space in the Spirit World
- Session 2 ~ Conscious Dreaming and learning an Active Dreaming process to play with the energy of the Dreamtime
- Session 3 ~ The Shamanic Journey and a Guided Shamanic Journey Exercise in the Middle World
- Session 4 ~ Helping Compassionate Spirits, Where do we Journey? and a Journey to the Lower Spirit World
- Session 5 ~ Physical issues when journeying, Asking Questions in the Spirit World, Becoming the Hollow Reed and an Upper Spirit World Journey
- Session 6 ~ Dismemberment & Merging introduction, Introduction to Divination
There will be teachings and experiential exercises each session so please plan to be in a quiet place you’re comfortable in.
Cost: $180 for 6 Online Sessions
Participants: 8 maximum
Please note: After you enter your payment amount, the next page has the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to pay without a PayPal account. For most people, this is easier.
For all online payments, 8.5% Taxes & Paypal Service Costs will be added to the base amount.
You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registration that includes course details.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours before the first class to receive a full refund. Partial refunds will be considered the first week before the 2nd session.
We create guided meditation audios for our patrons.
Use these meditations to help you begin to create a sacred space for yourself in your day to day life! You can practice these meditations, again and again, to reflect, heal and gain inspiration and find guidance.