Writing Awakened Online Course
Oct 1 – 29, 2021
9 – 10 am HST
Register through Sept 30th
Check Your Time – Europe Evenings Available
Join us for five weeks of Writing Medicine in Community. We’ll write, share, listen and meditate together.
Writing is medicine for the soul – helping us access more connected moments where our mind is thinking what the heart feels and the hand is putting it to paper.
Below is a general outline. These five sessions will help you become the author of your own personal medicine story, awakening through writing. This course is for writers and non-writers interested in transformation.
- Session 1 ~ Cultivating Presence ~ Grounding Ourselves in Now and Writing What Is.
- Session 2 ~ Building Integrity ~ Honoring our Word as our Self to Access Magic and Miracles
- Session 3 ~ Engaging the Senses ~ Knowing ourselves as Motion and Energy rather than Personality and Story
- Session 4 ~ Identity-Shaping Stories ~ Remembering and Reclaiming Vital Essence and Energy
- Session 5 ~ Pausing in the Medicine Story ~ Shapeshifting into the Awakened Self
There will be teachings and experiential exercises each session so please plan to be in a quiet place you’re comfortable in. And, bring your writing tools!
A headset is recommended. No work is required between sessions.
Cost: $180 for the Course
Group Size Limited to 8
5 Weeks Online
If you would like to take this course but prefer a different time/day please email us and let us know at OneRiverLLC@gmail.com
Please note: After you enter your payment amount, the next page has the option to “Pay with Debit or Credit Card” to pay without a PayPal account. For most people, this is easier.
For all online payments, 8.5% Taxes & Paypal Service Costs will be added to the base amount.
You will receive a confirmation within 24 hours of registration that includes course details.
If you don’t receive a confirmation email, please contact us directly.
Cancellation Policy: You must cancel at least 24 hours before the first class to receive a full refund. Partial refunds will be considered the first week before the 2nd session.