Julie and I are both teachers and healers. Over the last 20 years we have helped many people find peace, completeness, and healing. Here are the testimonials to show our work on a personal level.
Additional Testimonials and Review Excerpts
- Casey’s teaching has transformed my mid-life crisis and given me a faith in myself and the universe and an awareness of my power to create my own world of new possibilities and limitless potentials.
- I wholeheartedly recommend his writing, his retreat and his sense of wonder wrapped in wisdom with a dose of wit and fun. Onward, and thank you, Casey! You have made a real difference in my life and in helping me get to flow and balance.
- A place and a teacher like no other. Excellent service that is well worth your time. If you are unsure of what is next in your life or where you are going, you will find a warm welcome in Casey and a beautiful local to explore your path. His ability to conceptualize the different angles and shapes of a situation provides the kindness and comfort needed to explore your own life in a way never imagined.
- An Angel on Earth I was blessed by finding Casey’s web site on the internet. Just talking to Casey on the phone gave me so much comfort that I knew that I needed to fly to Hilo to meet him and attend his retreat. Casey is truly a gifted healer. He shares his knowledge and wisdom in a simple and humble way.
- I love Julie’s Conscious Dance. Peace, joy, contentment, and wholeness is what I feel at the end of a conscious dance. Julie allows participants the solitude they need to explore their inner dance journey, and at the same time, she can connect participants as a group. Julie, thank you for your heartfelt commitment to Conscious Dance!
- Wow…thank you so much for a great two hours of music, movement, and joy! It’s such a treat for me to be able just to open up all the channels and move to music; grateful. I haven’t danced that freely…possibly ever. Thank you for creating the space for me to be able to release.
- Thank you again. I felt an incredible connection to and pleasure with being in my body when I danced. I have little memory of feeling quite like that in this lifetime. It is wonderful and deepens my desire to keep that connection.
- Wanted to express my appreciation for your wonderful gift of dance to me. The workshop took me deeper, and the unconditional love from my peers will begin to allow the process of self-acceptance.
- I just love what it (movement meditation) does. And you’re great in showing us the PRESENCE to do it…I’m going to twirl everywhere I go now, who cares!
- He can make you smile, he’s a funny guy, but he never makes fun of you or anyone else. You’re safe because he’s a real participant. Maybe that’s a clue, because when the reader/helper/therapist/analyst/caregiver claims or pretends to be separate from the subject, – uninvolved, neutral – they are not able to be as sensitive to the feeling inside the process. There is no such thing as neutral, in my opinion (and I was an art therapist for 15 years). Here there is no pretense of neutrality; you are working with a magician, a magician with the discipline to maintain his own good heart.
- Casey “reads” people deeply, and very little gets past his scrutiny – so one has the sense of being completely “seen”. He gets past social masks and defenses, and gives people a sense that they can be open and honest- first with him, and ultimately with themselves. Even when the feedback is difficult or challenging, he is attentive and supportive, guiding people through their process as if he is a type of “midwife” coaching them through their own personal “rebirth”.
Come Join us in an Online Retreat Session.