What is a SoulMate?
The dictionary definition of a soulmate is:
A soulmate is a person with whom one has a feeling of deep and natural affinity, love, intimacy, sexuality, and spirituality.
Let’s take this a step further and make it easier to spot and define a soulmate.
Soulmates will have these ten qualities present.
- A person you accept without thinking. There is a deep and unspoken respect between both of you.
- You have chemistry of the body. Your instincts have kicked in to feel as if this person is your mate. When you touch this person, your body calms down into a deep peace.
- You have chemistry of mind. You complete each other’s stories in life.
- You have chemistry of spirit. Everything flows with smoothness.
- Without knowing why, you would die for and live for this person.
- This person inspires you to improve yourself over time.
- Conversation never gets old between the two of you.
- You feel no need to control or limit this person. Soulmates don’t limit each other which means this is a judgment-free relationship.
- A person you can let go of gracefully
- Perfect timing.
Soulmates are not unique. In other words for the sake of argument lets say a soulmate is a 1 in a 100,000 relationship.
Most older and deeper relationships fail the soul mate test at points 8 or 9 because of forcing a relationship or being unable to give space to their partner. Bad timing is what excludes us from meeting most soulmates in our life.